Power Steering Repair
When it begins to feel as if you're trying to steer your car through the mud, seek professional help. Turn to the mechanics voted as one of the best from Quest Business Awards: Kiwi French Automotive.
Why Work With Us
- Peace of Mind: From new cars to newly rebuilt classic cars, we are experts in many makes and models. As part of the Repco family of authorised service centres our technicians are constantly being trained on the latest diagnostic equipment and services.
- Great Value: When working with a neighbourhood service centre in Brisbane you are helping to give back to our community. We can pass the savings from neighbourhood partners on to you.
- Nationwide Guarantee: As part of the Repco family we are able to offer you the Repco Nationwide Guarantee on all of the services we provide.
Book nowContact us
Power Steering Services Offered from Kiwi French Automotive
- Electro-Hydraulic System Overhaul
- Radiator Flush
- Radiator Coolant Filling
- Power Steering Repair
- Steering Wheel Repair
- Steering Column Repair
- Rack and Pinion System Repair
- Transmission Repair
- Mainshaft Repair
- Input Shaft Repair
- Output Shaft Repair
- Flow Control Valve Repair
- Piston Rod Repair
- Seal Gland Repair
- Torsion Bar Replacement
- Clutch Replacement
- Radiator Replacement
- Hydraulic Actuator Replacement
- Electric Actuator Replacement
- Hydraulic Cylinder Replacement
- Rotary Vane Pump Replacement
Sharing Knowledge with our Clients
Because we are a part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre family, we understand the value of education. Just as we like our mechanics to be at the top of their game, we like our clients to be in the know as well. To help familiarize you with power steering, here are a few of the symptoms and causes which you may run into.
Symptoms of Power Steering Failure:
- Takes lots of effort to steer the vehicle
- Pooling of hydraulic fluid under the car
- Overheating of the engine
- Hydraulic actuators are broken
- Hydraulic cylinder is cracked
- Lack of steering fluid
- Mineral deposit build up in the radiator
- Loose engine belts
Steering should not require lots of muscle. For these issues with power steering and more, call our team at Kiwi French Automotive today!