When a tyre is punctured from a foreign object such as a nail, it can usually be repaired, although repairing a tyre is not quite as simple as you may think. A car tyre must always be checked thoroughly before it is repaired. A trained tyre technician will examine the tread depth, damage, ageing and the condition of previous repairs. A well conducted repair will enable the tyre to last for the rest of the tread life.Book a Tyre Repair Service Here | Contact Us for a Quote
Why Work with Us?
- Quality Work: As a part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre network all of the work we perform is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- The Right Parts: Our mechanics have access to the vast Repco spare parts network which means we can find you the right part at the right price.
- The Best Team: Our mechanics are well versed in different makes and models. From a fleet of vehicles to a single family car, we are here for you.
Our Services include?
- Puncture Repair
- Tyre Replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Balancing
- Basic Tyre Rotation & Pressure checks
Glossary of Tyre TermsUnderstanding key tyre terms will help you maintain your tyres and keep them on the road for longer. Here is a short glossary of some important tyre terms.
- Tread: The ridged part of the tyre that helps to dispel water and also to provide grip as it comes into contact with the road
- Tyre Pressure: Measures the amount of air inside the tyre. The correct pressure for tyres can usually be found in the vehicle handbook or on a compliance plate on the inside of the drivers side door frame.
- Wheel Alignment: A process that ensures that the steering, suspension and wheels are correctly aligned in accordance with the manufacturers specification
- Aspect Ratio: An expression of a tyre's height as a percentage of its section width. This figure is always located on the sidewall of the tyre