Wheel Alignment Services
The wheels and tyres on your vehicle are held in place by an intricate system of tie rods and axles. When the tyres are out of place they will experience uneven wear and tear. This wear can place you in a precarious position when driving. Keep everything in line when you make an appointment with the friendly team at Kiwi French Automotive today!
Talk to Kiwi French Automotive about your wheel alignment today. We can combine our fully qualified expertise and knowledge with our local understanding of the driving conditions in Brisbane and the Slacks Creek area to not only make sure your wheels are aligned correctly, but to confirm there are no underlying issues with the technologies behind the wheel that keep you safe on the roads.
Read more about Why only qualified technicians should perform wheel alignment procedures here.
Why Work With Kiwi French Automotive?
- Peace of Mind: All of the work we do in Slacks Creek is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Saving You Money: Having regular wheel alignment service performed maintains proper tyre wear which can mean that you will have to replace a tyre less often.
- Great Mechanics: Wheel alignment is performed with a series of high tech calibration equipment. Our mechanics are kept up to date on the latest parts and tools thanks to ongoing training seminars and service bulletins.
What is a Wheel Alignment?
Put simply, the term “wheel alignment” refers to how well the wheels on your vehicle are aligned relative to each other, as well as to the centre line of the vehicle. While alignment settings can differ between manufacturers and models, all vehicles are designed to deliver precise steering and braking responses - but only if the wheel alignment angles are correct for that vehicle.
Benefits of Wheel Alignment;
- Increased fuel economy
- Prolonged tyre life
- Braking and steering response is improved
- Straight-line tracking is improved
- driver fatigue is reduced as the overall driving experience is improved
Signs You Need A Wheel Alignment
Maintaining the wheel alignment on your car is an integral aspect of its overall maintenance and upkeep. However, this very important step is often ignored or skipped until the first symptoms of poor wheel alignment show up in the form of ruined tyres. Here’s some common signs to look out for…
- Uneven or accelerated wear on the edges of your tyres
- The steering has a “mushy” feel or has become less responsive
- If your car’s steering wheel pulls to one side
When should you get a Wheel Alignment?
Obviously, the best time to get a wheel alignment is when noticeable symptoms of poor alignment are present, but there are also other “best” times:
- When you rotate the tyres
- When you replace one or more tyres
- When you replace standard, steel rims with lightweight alloy rims
- After any maintenance or repairs on steering or suspension systems - both front and rear
- When you perform any modification that alters the vehicle ride height or weight distribution