Wheel Bearing Services
From the hub assembly to the spindle to the gaskets, the wheel bearing system in your vehicle is what helps to ensure a smooth ride. The tyres are turning at such high speeds that without wheel bearings the ride would certainly not be smooth. Prevent loud noises and a rumbling in the vehicle by making a service appointment at Kiwi French Automotive today!
Why Work With Kiwi French Automotive
- Peace of Mind: All of the work performed by our Repco Authorised team of mechanics in Slacks Creek is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Great Mechanics: Our mechanics are kept up to date on the latest parts and services for wheel bearings. We aim to get all the work done efficiently and get you back on the road in no time.
- Great Value: Our team works with great Slacks Creek vendors, as well as taking advantage of the Repco spare parts network, to provide the right service while staying in your budget.
Wheel Bearing Services from Kiwi French Automotive Include:
- Adjusting Wheel Bearings
- Bearing Replacement
- Dust Shield Repair
- Gasket Replacement
- Greasing of the Bearings
- Hub Assembly Repair
- Lug Bolt Replacement
- Race Set Replacement
- Repacking Wheel Bearings
- Roller Thrust Bearing Replacement
- Sealant Repair
- Spindle Repair
- Thrust Bearing Replacement
- Wheel Rim Replacement
Wheel Bearing Glossary
With so many moving parts in the vehicle, it can help to understand what these small parts do. Here is a quick glossary of some of the most common items in the wheel bearing system:
- Hub Assembly: Connection between the drive axle and the brakes. This part may contain brake sensors.
- Spindle: Attaches the hub assembly system to the suspension system.
- Wheel Bearings: Small metal balls which are coated in grease and help the tyres to rotate smoothly.
- Roller Thrust Bearings: Control the load of the axle on the vehicle.
Wheel Bearing Issues
Some of the red flags that your vehicle is experiencing wheel bearing issues include:
- Loud noises can come from the vehicle when the sealant or gaskets begin to break down.
- Broken seals can cause a rumbling feeling in the vehicle.
Contact the team at Kiwi French Automotive to have your wheel bearings repaired today!